Communication and PR hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced Communication manager.
You will coordinate all the communication activities involving the team and you will manage the relationships with press officers and authorities, communicating complex concepts clearly.
You will play an important role being responsible for overseeing the communication ideation, the public relations and all the communication projects towards every type of institutional targets and type of media (press, radio and tv stations, online magazines and bloggers). You will coordinate also the direct and indirect communication activities related to the Italian citizens, looking for the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies.
You will coordinate Social Media and PR teams, besides managing specialized graphic designers, video makers, web developers and podcast-broadcasting system technicians.
We’re looking for a talented professional with a proven track record in coordinating teams in the creative and execution phases, building and using innovative digital platforms, with a very strong communication and technical experience.
- A proven track record in the digital sector, with a very strong experience in the field of public relations and communication about innovations, ICT and digital
- High-level understanding working with Big Data technologies
- Highly motivated, goal driven, innovative, creative and open minded approach
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Very strong experience in communications about innovation, ICT, digital
- Very strong experience in the monitoring of national and international media
- Very strong experience in relationship with journalists
- Strong skills in guiding social media activities and developing key concepts and messages
- Strong ability in managing the relations with communication officers involved at all levels of the Public Administration, from Governmental institutions to local authorities
- Excellent critical thinking, communication skills, problem solving skills
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of communicators
- MS degree in Communications, Journalism or related, with 15 + years of relevant experience in an editorial office or in a press office in companies or pr agencies.
- Proficiency in English