Machine Learning and Data Science hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a Machine Learning and Data Science Expert with specific skills in software development and in management, analysis and manipulation of data, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing.
You will be in charge for making the applications developed more intelligent. In particular you will work with development teams, gather and manage large datasets from multiple sources, transform data into a usable state using appropriate tools and techniques, use data science and natural language processing techniques to build innovative interaction models between the Public Administration and the citizen, like chat bots, or to build a massive categorization of documents.
We are looking for talents obsessed with impact. We don’t want someone that is just interested in finding patterns in the data. We want someone that understands how to turn those discoveries into value for the citizens.
- Practical experience in NLP, machine learning and data modelling techniques
- Experience in the development of bot in one or more of these environments: Facebook, Telegram, Twitter
- Knowledge of voice recognition tools and techniques
- Knowledge of OCR tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills, ability to summarize findings and present solutions
- Solid programming skill with at least one among the following languages: R, Python, Scala and C++
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong experience in big data analytics, machine learning and in one or more of the following area: pattern recognition, large-scale data mining or artificial intelligence
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and frameworks such as Spark / MLLib and with deep learning frameworks like Theano, TensorFlow, Keras
- Excellent debugging, critical thinking and communication skills
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field with +3 years of experience as a Machine Learning and Data Science expert or, in the absence of a degree, +5 years of experience as a Machine Learning and Data Science expert
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org