Mobile/App Development hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced mobile / app developer.
You will be responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the mobile / app development of those digital platforms coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for people with a proven track record in the field, a strong mobile technical experience and a very rich portfolio of previous projects / applications developed.
- Strong experience developing native, mobile web and hybrid and hybrid mobile apps
- Strong experience in Mobile Software Development – in Ruby, Java, Obj-C, C# or C/C++ and in the use of major mobile SDK
- Strong experience in the MEAN stack - Node.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, Express.js
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- Strong Android, iOS, Mobile Web development experience, with deep knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Working experience with networking and messaging protocols
- Proficiency in the following areas: multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP sockets, SQLite
- Proven track-record ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +5 years of relevant experience in mobile / app development or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field and 5+ years of relevant experience in mobile / app development
- Proficiency in English