Technical Project Managers hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for Technical Project Managers.
You will support the management and supervision of the development of those digital projects and platforms under development by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for talents with a proven track record in coordinating teams for ideating, building and delivering complex digital platforms, with a very strong scientific and technical background.
- Experience in coordinating teams across different roles and administrations for the development of highly performant digital platforms / mobile applications with particular regard to those with great user experience, and ensuring proper delivery of complex platforms and services in a timely manner
- Experience in building processes, managing projects and defining schedules
- Experience in the management and supervision of different phases of server and client side applications development - architecture, design, development, build, deployment, monitoring and operations
- Experience in software architecture and development of robust, scalable software systems
- Hands on experience in DevOps practices
- Hands on experience with traditional (Gannt) and agile (Scrum, Kanban, Jira) project management tools
- Highly motivated, goal driven, innovative, curious and open-minded
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Experience in providing leadership for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +5 years of experience in the management of digital platforms, web and mobile application development
- Proficiency in English