Technical Writer hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high quality technical documentation contributing to the success of the projects and to the adoption of the technical guidelines developed by the Team.
You will work with the other members of the Team, with the Agency for Digital Italy and with the Public Administration to collect detailed information and deep understanding of the technical concepts that have to be collected into technical documentation and will translate it into high quality documentation, developers’ manuals, tutorial, accurate and intuitive implementation guidelines.
- Solid experience in writing and publishing software documentation
- Ability in providing high quality technical documentation paying attention to details
- Ability in understanding rapidly complex technical concepts and in turning them into simple and intuitive pictures, schema and text
- Proficiency in using modern tools for the production of technical documentation like Github, Markdown, Read-The-Docs
- Knowledge of publishing software like Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other tools used to produce documentation in PDF and Epub format
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field with +3 years of experience in the creation of technical documentation or, in the absence of a degree, +5 years of experience in the creation of technical documentation
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org