Cloud and Data Center hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a Cloud and Data Center Expert who will manage complex IT migrations from legacy environments to cloud services.
You will support the definition and execution of complex migration projects of technological components inside the Public Administration to public or hybrid public/private cloud environments.
We’re looking for talents with a solid architectural, process and platform experience.
- Experience in massive IT migrations from data centers to cloud environments
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix and Windows system administration
- Knowledge of Internet network protocols: TCP/IP, routing, VLAN, VPN, etc.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and tools like Vagrant and Kubernetes
- Solid experience with public cloud services (at least one among AWS, Azure and Google Cloud) and IaaS, PaaS, SaaS strategies
- Knowledge of database and storage replication strategies
- Proficiency with backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Proficiency with data security and privacy protection policies
- Proficiency with devops principles
- Coding (Python, Perl, Ruby) and scripting (bash) knowledge
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field with +7 years of experience in the management of complex platforms or, in the absence of a degree, +9 years of experience in the management of complex platforms
- Proficiency in English