Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced Communication manager. You will coordinate all the communication activities involving the team and you will manage the relationships with citizens, press officers and authorities, communicating complex concepts clearly.
You will play an important role being responsible for ideating and overseeing the communication activities using different channels (events, social media, websites, blogs) and different languages (verbal, visual and video) towards every type of target, from citizens to institutions and media, always using the most innovative technologies, the language and content design best practices in the public administration, and participating to the definition of content design standards for the public administration.
We’re looking for a talented professional with a proven track record in coordinating teams in the different phases of a communication project, from the creative and planning to the execution and analysis phases.
- A proven track record in the digital sector, with a very strong experience in the field of public relations and communication about innovations, ICT and digital
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Very strong experience in communications about innovation, ICT, digital
- Very strong experience in the monitoring of national and international media
- Very strong experience in relationship with journalists, managing all the dynamics typical of a press office and of all the relations with digital and traditional media
- Experience in managing website content (cms), version control systems, presentation tools (Keynote, Google slide, etc..) and collaborative writing tools (Google docs, GitHub)
- Experience in managing social media activities, producing content, analysing feedbacks, relevant topics and results
- Strong ability in managing the relations with communication officers involved at all levels of the Public Administration, from Governmental institutions to local authorities
- Experience in organizing and supporting the participation in events involving institutions and technical communities of reference of the Digital Transformation Team
- Storytelling and multimedia content production skills (writing, graphics, video) using digital tools
- Ability to write for the web and to manage processes of revision and / or translation of content
- Excellent critical thinking, communication skills, problem solving skills
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of communicators
- MS degree in Communications, Journalism or related, with +7 years of relevant experience in an editorial office or in a press office in companies or pr agencies, or, in the absence of a degree, +9 years of experience in an editorial office or in a press office in companies or pr agencies
- Proficiency in English