Chief Technology Officer - Technology & Architecture hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced engineer and manager for the role of Chief Technology Officer.
As CTO you will play an important role being responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the technical ideation, Minimum Viable Product realization and large-scale implementation of several critical digital projects and platforms under development in the PA.
You will coordinate teams in Mobile and Web Development, Security, Digital Payments, Product & UX, Service & Content Design to ensure the proper delivering of hi-tech, successful and impactful government digital platforms and services in a timely manner.
We’re looking for talents with a proven track record in coordinating teams for ideating, building and delivering unique digital platforms, with a very strong scientific and technical background.
- Very strong experience in cloud computing, technical ideation, MVP realization and large-scale implementation of digital platforms / mobile applications, with a portfolio showcasing your experience in creating great user-centered solutions
- Proven track-record in coordinating teams across different roles and administrations to ensure proper delivery of hi-tech, successful and impactful government digital platforms and services in a timely manner
- Experience in large scale, production, server and client side applications development & in all aspects of development - architecture, design, development, build, deployment, monitoring and operations
- Experience in software architecture and development of robust, scalable software systems
- Very strong experience in Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, Cloud Technology and web-scale cloud/SaaS environments for mobile and web applications – microservices, cloud deployments, continuous delivery
- Experience working with Big Data technologies
- Hands on experience in DevOps practices
- Highly motivated, goal driven, innovative, curious and open minded
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +10 years of solid experience in Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, Cloud-based infrastructures and technology for web and mobile application development
- Proficiency in English