Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced security and cybersecurity engineer.
You will assess security and cybersecurity infrastructures, processes and practices of those digital platforms and websites coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team or other PA departments.
We’re looking for a talented professional with a proven track record in security and cybersecurity, a strong technical background and a unique ability to find and solve security issues inside very large scale and robust digital platforms.
- Strong experience with operating systems internals and hardening with an emphasis on Linux security
- Strong experience working with large scale distributed systems
- Strong, well-rounded background in host, network and application security
- Strong experience with applied cryptography, key management, authentication and authorization systems
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Strong experience with an interpreted programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +7 years of solid experience in Security and Cybersecurity for digital platforms or, in the absence of a degree, +9 years of solid experience in Security and Cybersecurity
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org