Digital Payments hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced software engineer for the development of digital payment platforms.
You will be responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the implementation of digital payment platforms inside the projects under development by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for people with a proven track record in developing digital payments architectures and with a strong technical experience; the candidate needs to be well versed and knowledgeable of the most recent evolution of digital payments, including blockchain.
- Strong experience developing digital payments architectures and integration with payment networks; with a portfolio showcasing your work and demonstrating experience creating great user-centered payment solutions
- Solid programming experience in languages such as Java or Scala or Python with knowledge of JVM, JAX-RS and Grails or other web development framework
- Experience in Software Development – in Ruby, Java, Obj-C, C# or C/C++ and in the use of major mobile SDK
- Experience in the MEAN stack - Node.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, Express.js and in RESTful API’s
- Knowledge of distributed systems software design and understanding of TCP fundamentals, computer architecture, storage and IO subsystems, networking and messaging protocols, security concepts and tooling including PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, certificates etc)
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- Experience with building large scale enterprise applications using Hadoop and Big Data open source solutions such as: Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search / Solr
- Strong experience working with various data sources such as web services (REST, SOAP), unstructured data files, flat files, message queues, xml-based events, and databases
- Experience with SQL and one or more DB’s - Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Teradata, Cassandra, Mongo DB
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Track record of working in PCI compliant applications (and the many other relevant regulatory frameworks)
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +10 years of relevant experience in software and digital payment architectures development or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field and 5+ years of relevant experience in digital payment architectures development
- Proficiency in English