Italian and EU Legal and Regulatory affairs hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced professional with proven track record in Italian and EU Legal and Regulatory affairs.
You will be responsible for the analysis of the european and national legislative and regulatory frameworks guiding the government actions for the realization of the Digital Agenda. You will also be responsible for identifying legislative and regulatory interventions and/or modifications needed for the actuation of the Italian Government Innovation and Digital Growth strategy.
This role will manage the relations with other national, European and international Institutions that play a role in Innovation Policy, regulation and execution of the European Digital Agenda, so as with other independent Institutions playing a key role in the digital sector. You will support promoting the right execution of the current legislative framework.
We’re looking for a talented professional with many years of experience, optionally achieved in the academic world, in the discipline of laws regulating technology, privacy, IP, ecommerce, eprocurement, digital administration and egovernment.
- Strong knowledge of national and european ICT legislation
- Strong knowledge, developed in the public and / or private sector, of IT and new technologies, privacy, IP and public e-procurement laws
- Strong knowledge or confidence in drafting and reviewing regulatory and legislative documents and deep knowledge of the legislative process
- Strong knowledge of national, European and international Innovation policies
- Strong knowledge of European and Member States’ relations in the field of ICT and in the drafting of institutional documents and regulatory acts
- Degree in Law, Legal Informatics and New Technology Law (or equivalent academic qualifications and specialisations) with at least 7 years of relevant experience in the public and / or private sector, in IT law and new technologies as well as in privacy law, intellectual property law and legal matters related to e-procurement, or, in the absence of a degree, +9 years of relevant experience in the public and / or private sector, in IT law and new technologies as well as in privacy law, intellectual property law and legal matters related to e-procurement
- Proficiency in English