Metrics, Analytics and Data Visualization
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an expert in Business Metrics, Analytics and Data Visualization.
You will be responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the development of KPIs & metrics, programs, tests and research in order to drive solutions using computational techniques and statistics to support strategic and tactical decision-making processes for those digital platforms coordinated by the Team. You will also be required to have ability and experience in developing graphic visualizations of data to communicate concepts and ideas effectively and clearly.
We’re looking for talents with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience in developing KPI & metrics and in business intelligence & data visualization.
- Solid experience developing key metrics and analytics that drive business decisions and actions inside digital platforms
- Solid experience in application development for data analysis with SQL, Python, R, and/or Scala, with preference for distributed calculus tools (e.g. Apache Spark)
- Solid experience with data visualization techniques and languages, with particular regard to D3.js and related tools, for the development of web visualizations and visualization libraries in Python and R (e.g. matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and Web Analytics tools (Atlas, Doubleclick, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, et al) is a plus
- Solid experience in data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills and ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering with +3 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Metrics and KPI development for digital platforms or, in the absence of a degree, +5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Metrics and KPI development for digital platforms
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: email@example.com