Product and UX / UI hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a talented Product and UX / UI designer.
You will be responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the UI / UX design of those mobile applications & digital platforms coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for people with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience in UX / UI design for mobile and web applications and a very rich portfolio of previous projects developed.
- Strong UX / UI design experience for mobile and web applications with a portfolio showcasing your work and demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Strong experience in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Strong experience with prototyping designs, knowledge of design tools such as Framer, Pixate, Form, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Visio or Omnigraffle, Dreamweaver and have a knack for beautiful motion design
- Strong experience in one or more of: PHP/Ruby, Flash/ActionScript, Objective-C or Java
- Mobile development knowledge, including ability to prototype for touch events in either native or web environments
- Very strong product sense / intuition and detail oriented with an eye for user experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers and in leading creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- MS degree in Computer Science/Design/HCI or related field with +10 years of relevant experience in UX / UI design for mobile and web applications with a portfolio showcasing your work or Ph.D degree in Computer Science/Design/HCI and 5+ years of relevant experience in UX / UI design for mobile and web applications with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Proficiency in English