UX / UI Developer hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a UX/UI developer.
You will be responsible for the front-end and interface development of the web and mobile applications coordinated by the Team.
We’re looking for talents with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience and a very rich portfolio of previously developed projects / applications.
- Ability to modify or adapt user interface features or extend UI solutions to different usage scenarios
- Experience in the development of user interfaces for projects in which the UX is critical.
- Experience in the principal CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, etc.
- Experience in the realization of themes for the most popular CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla) and for static website generators (jekyll, hugo, ecc)
- Experience in the development of interactive data visualization solutions based on d3.js
- Experience with the most recent CSS3 implementations (flexbox, css grid, 3d transform, ecc)
- Proficiency in the browser support for most part of the modern web techniques
- Experience in the use of libraries of html5 web animation as GSAP, anime-js, velocity.js?
- Experience in animation and manipulation techniques based on SVG
- Experience in Task Runners, Build Tools, Dependency Managers, Package Managers
- Solid comprehension of applicative architectures and object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of large and complex sources of code, including techniques of API design and versioning, to facilitate the maintenance and cleanup of the code
- Experience in API and messaging protocols design
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field with +5 years of experience as a UX/UI developer or, in the absence of a degree, +7 years of experience as a UX/UI developer
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: email@example.com