UX / UI Developer hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for a UX/UI developer.
You will be responsible for the front-end and interface development of the web and mobile applications coordinated by the Team.
We’re looking for talents with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience and a very rich portfolio of previously developed projects / applications.
- Ability to modify or adapt user interface features or extend UI solutions to different usage scenarios
- Experience in the development of user interfaces for projects in which the UX is critical.
- Experience in the principal CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI, etc.
- Experience in the realization of themes for the most popular CMS (Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla) and for static website generators (jekyll, hugo, ecc)
- Experience in the development of interactive data visualization solutions based on d3.js
- Experience with the most recent CSS3 implementations (flexbox, css grid, 3d transform, ecc)
- Proficiency in the browser support for most part of the modern web techniques
- Experience in the use of libraries of html5 web animation as GSAP, anime-js, velocity.js?
- Experience in animation and manipulation techniques based on SVG
- Experience in Task Runners, Build Tools, Dependency Managers, Package Managers
- Solid comprehension of applicative architectures and object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of large and complex sources of code, including techniques of API design and versioning, to facilitate the maintenance and cleanup of the code
- Experience in API and messaging protocols design
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related quantitative field with +5 years of experience as a UX/UI developer or, in the absence of a degree, +7 years of experience as a UX/UI developer
- Proficiency in English