Metrics and Analytics hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an expert in business metrics and analytics.
You will be responsible for assessing and -in several cases- overseeing the development of KPIs & metrics, programs, tests and research in order to drive solutions using computational techniques, and statistics to support strategic and tactical decision-making processes for those digital platforms coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for people with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience in developing KPI & metrics and in business intelligence.
- Strong experience developing key metrics and analytics that drive business decisions and actions inside digital platforms
- Deep experience with data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- Track record in providing leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of software engineers
- MS degree in in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering or related discipline +10 years of relevant experience in business intelligence, analytics, metrics & KPI for digital platforms
- Proficiency in English