Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for an experienced service designer.
You will be responsible for the user research, analysis and design of complex digital services, taking into consideration the different types of user’s interactions and the digital touchpoints involved. The work of the service designer will be preparatory to the definition and implementation of services developed by the Team and by other Public Administrations.
We’re looking for a talented professional with a portfolio of projects related to research and conceptualization of digital services and with a good competence in the recognition of the limits and opportunities provided by the main front-end technologies.
- Experience as service designer with a portfolio of case studies containing qualitative researches, including definition of personas and analysis of the user journey
- Qualified experience in the application of user-centered design approach with a natural focus on the user experience
- Strategy and desktop research skills to analyze the context, the user base and the impact that new services will have once launched
- Competence and autonomy in defining a new service (architecture, user scenarios, hero flows)
- Storytelling skills and ability to present the project to senior executives and key figures in the Public Administration
- Experience in the use of graphic applications (Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- In-depth knowledge of the development status and peculiarities of collaborative platforms such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Experience in at least one of the following prototyping platforms: invisionapp.com, marvelapp.com, moqups.com, uxpin.com
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
- Autonomy in completing the entire development of the project
- Degree or MS in Design or similar with at least 5 years’ experience in service design and applied research; or, in the absence of a degree, at least 7 years’ experience in service design and applied research
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org