Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for experienced software developers.
You will contribute to the development of those digital platforms coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for talented professionals with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience and a very rich portfolio of previous projects / applications.
- Experience developing native, mobile web and hybrid mobile apps
- Experience in Mobile Software Development in Python, Ruby, Java, Obj-C, C# or C/C++ and in the use of major mobile SDKs
- Experience in the MEAN stack - Node.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, Express.js is a plus
- Experience in application architecture and object-oriented design (OOD)
- Android, iOS, Mobile Web development experience, with knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Working experience with networking and messaging protocols
- Proficiency in the following areas: multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP sockets, SQLite
- Experience with front-end and back-end automated test tools
- Proven track-record ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +3 years of relevant experience in digital platforms or mobile / app development or, in the absence of a degree, +5 years of relevant experience in digital platforms or mobile / app development
- Proficiency in English
Apply for this position
The data contained in your curriculum will be also processed with software tools which will be used with the only aim of evaluating your application and, if need be, of contacting you. You may request deletion of your personal data at any moment by writing at: email@example.com