Software Developers hired
Description & Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Team is looking for experienced software developers.
You will contribute to the development of those digital platforms coordinated by the Digital Transformation Team.
We’re looking for people with a proven track record in the field, a strong technical experience and a very rich portfolio of previous projects / applications.
The following skills refer to 2 distinct profiles: software developers for mobile and for back-end applications
- Experience developing native, mobile web and hybrid mobile apps
- Experience in Mobile Software Development – in Python, Ruby, Java, Obj-C, C# or C/C++ and in the use of major mobile SDKs
- Experience in the MEAN stack - Node.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, Express.js is a plus
- Experience in application architecture and object-oriented design
- Android, iOS, Mobile Web development experience, with knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Working experience with networking and messaging protocols
- Proficiency in the following areas: multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP sockets, SQLite
- Experience with front-end and back-end automated test tools
- Proven track-record ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with +5 years of relevant experience in digital platforms or mobile / app development
- Proficiency in English